This is just my opinion. total respect to anyone who is world class at anything. But I would ditch these….
- BMX, it’s for children
- Golf, because it’s boring
- Sailing because you can’t see what they’re doing – they just bob around on the waves in the distance for a bit and then come back with a medal
- Some of the swimming because there are so many distances and styles that there are too many medals given out
- Football and tennis because they have their own competitions
- I would keep dressage, even though it is basically showing off on a horse and isn’t really a sport, because it is at least clever
- I would keep the cat and mouse cycle sprint because it’s hilarious, and actually very skilful, similarly the Kierin with the ridiculous electric bike
- I wouldn’t allow the female gymnasts to be so young, I just think it’s probably bad for them as kids to do so much excessive exercise under such mental pressure
- The synchronised diving was amazing but the problem is everybody was completely brilliant so the being judged on tiny details – so it needs to be made harder so we can distinguish the winner more easily
Apart from that, rock on!